7.29.2010

Almost to Disney World!!

Hey everybody this is pinkroses here blogging to you on a Thursday evening and guess what I am going to Florida tomorrow!! I am at my cousins house in Virginia and I am spending the night at their house and I am having a great time. My mom, brother, and dad had a great dinner with delicious mashed potatoes, chicken, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, 2 cinnamon buns with icing, and cupcakes. My aunt and I made the cupcakes called funfetti and it was soooo good and even better with icing on top!! It took a while to make them but it was worth it and everybody loves them. Have to go to bed early tonight but I will enjoy the time I spend with my family, see you all later, BYE!!

pinkroses
7/28/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FInd About Everything Just Going On This Blog!

About Me

Hey everybody it's pinkroses here telling you about my blog. First of all, I like to write and read so I decided to create a blog. I learned how to create one during a Tech Camp for Girls during the summer before 7th grade. I write to show what I like, what's happening at school, and much more. First of all, I love to read so many books at a time, right now I have about 7 books started (hope I finish all of then by the end of 2011 year!) I also like to write stories when I'm not doing homework or playing the piano. My favorite kind of music is pop and I love to watch movies although I can't eat popcorn (braces.) Anyway, so now that I've told something about me and what I like. Maybe I can have more followers, I have none right now. So check out my blog at http://www.sarasblog-pinkroses.blogspot.com/, so check it out, later!

pinkroses

WHAT I LIKE!

I love to read and write stories. My favorite subject in school is Math and I play the piano and I am now on Level 3. My favorite kind of music is pop and I love the Harry Potter series. My family and I have all the movies and all the books, all 3 of us are crazed about Harry Potter. My favorite TV show is Wizards of Waverly Place and my favorite movie is all the Harry Potter flims. I love cheese and I hope to go to Wisconsin on vacation someday. I love my family and realtives no matter what. pinkroses