6.12.2010

Saturday, June 12. 2010

Hey everybody it's pinkroses here blogging to you on a Saturday evening!! I only have 2 days left of school and I am loving the warm weather and all the sunny days that keep coming my way. Today I just went to a picnic near Fort Meade with my family and saw many friends from Germany that I haven't seen for years. All of them said I was going up and that the last they saw me I was barely 2 feet tall and was almost a year old. Now I am 13 and all of my parents' friends ae surprised at how much I have grown. The picnic was very long and my family and I only left a hour ago. When I got back from the picnic I took a soothing bath with a Think Pink! bath bomb from a handmade cosmetic store called Lush. It turned the clear bath water into a bright pink color and it smelled like vanilla and lavender, beautiful smell!! My hands are so soft and Lush's handmade cosmetics really work. This store is the best and I hope it keeps running for a long time, that's how much I luv it!! Before I wrap up this blog entry I like to say that I celebrated my Mom's birthday yesterday and she loved her cards and presents. She got many beautiful things from Lush and a new blender that she always wanted, it's from Cuisinart. That's it for this blog entry and I hope everyone has a great summer, LATER!!

pinkroses
6/12/10

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pink Roses,

    H.A.G.S. Time to kick back and relax. Hope you have an exciting vacation Trip. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

    and remember to alwaysTHINK PINK....

    Tschuss (good bye in German)
    Seftali's Dad

    ReplyDelete

FInd About Everything Just Going On This Blog!

About Me

Hey everybody it's pinkroses here telling you about my blog. First of all, I like to write and read so I decided to create a blog. I learned how to create one during a Tech Camp for Girls during the summer before 7th grade. I write to show what I like, what's happening at school, and much more. First of all, I love to read so many books at a time, right now I have about 7 books started (hope I finish all of then by the end of 2011 year!) I also like to write stories when I'm not doing homework or playing the piano. My favorite kind of music is pop and I love to watch movies although I can't eat popcorn (braces.) Anyway, so now that I've told something about me and what I like. Maybe I can have more followers, I have none right now. So check out my blog at http://www.sarasblog-pinkroses.blogspot.com/, so check it out, later!

pinkroses

WHAT I LIKE!

I love to read and write stories. My favorite subject in school is Math and I play the piano and I am now on Level 3. My favorite kind of music is pop and I love the Harry Potter series. My family and I have all the movies and all the books, all 3 of us are crazed about Harry Potter. My favorite TV show is Wizards of Waverly Place and my favorite movie is all the Harry Potter flims. I love cheese and I hope to go to Wisconsin on vacation someday. I love my family and realtives no matter what. pinkroses