6.05.2010

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hey everybody it's pinkroses here blogging to you on a Saturday evening!! It is almost the end of the school year for me and I only have a week of school left and then it's bye-bye to school and hello to summer for 3 months!! I start eighth grade after summer break and I will be taking many encore classes that weren't available to 7th graders this year and I am SO EXCITED!!! Before, eighth grade starts I am taking a summer course at Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) and it is called Twilight: Novel Beginnings and this is where I get to learn about romantic novels and how to set up my own romantic story, this is the perfect choice for ME!! My other course, Camp Rock Star, was cancelled because only 3 people signed up (yep, that 3 people includes me) and there was so little students that my instructor didn't make enough money to keep the job, bummer!! My family and I have a very busy summer with vacations, to summer camps, appointments, and volunteering at museums and this is what I am going to do this summer with my whole family. Before, I wrap up this blog entry I like to say I am going to Florida this summer for 2 weeks with my family and we are going to Disney World and Universal Studios and to visit my parents' friends that I haven't seen for eight years!! I have a lot of homework this weekend including Math, Science, Intro to French, Social Studies, and one of my encore classes called FACS. My teachers are given me 3 tests for the last full week of school and this includes Science, Social Studies, and Intro to French and I am studying like there is no tomorrow and with all my studying I get good grades on my tests and maybe straight A's on my last report card of the year, crossing my fingers!! This Wednesday I have many things going on, I have my last mantory meeting for the National Junior Honor Society on Wednesday morning, I get my 2009-2010 yearbook at 7th grade lunch, I start my Science Benchmark on Wednesday and goes though Thursday, and I have Field Day right after my Science Benchmark. Have to eat dinner soon and blog to everybody really soon, LATER!!!

pinkroses
6/5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FInd About Everything Just Going On This Blog!

About Me

Hey everybody it's pinkroses here telling you about my blog. First of all, I like to write and read so I decided to create a blog. I learned how to create one during a Tech Camp for Girls during the summer before 7th grade. I write to show what I like, what's happening at school, and much more. First of all, I love to read so many books at a time, right now I have about 7 books started (hope I finish all of then by the end of 2011 year!) I also like to write stories when I'm not doing homework or playing the piano. My favorite kind of music is pop and I love to watch movies although I can't eat popcorn (braces.) Anyway, so now that I've told something about me and what I like. Maybe I can have more followers, I have none right now. So check out my blog at http://www.sarasblog-pinkroses.blogspot.com/, so check it out, later!

pinkroses

WHAT I LIKE!

I love to read and write stories. My favorite subject in school is Math and I play the piano and I am now on Level 3. My favorite kind of music is pop and I love the Harry Potter series. My family and I have all the movies and all the books, all 3 of us are crazed about Harry Potter. My favorite TV show is Wizards of Waverly Place and my favorite movie is all the Harry Potter flims. I love cheese and I hope to go to Wisconsin on vacation someday. I love my family and realtives no matter what. pinkroses