6.16.2010

SCHOOL'S OUT!!

Hey everybody it's pinkroses here blogging to you on a Wednesday night!! Yesterday, at 1:50 p.m. at Magothy River Middle School teachers said their goodbyes to all their students because school ended and now I get to enjoy my 3 months off from school in the summer. While my brother is volunteering at the Maryland Archives I am going to be home alone for 8 hours until my parents and brother back home at 4:00 p.m. 2 weeks from now I am going to a summer camp at Anne Arundel Community College called Twilight: Novel Beginnings and I am buzzing with excitement. Since Camp Rock Star was cancelled for the week of July 12 through the 16, my parents signed be up for another camp called Chef's Challenge which I learn how to cook breakfest, lunch, and dinner foods for my whole family to enjoy. This camp is 7 hours (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) and that means I eat lunch in the college's cafeteria but no worries for me because I have eaten there before. One of my best friends named Rylee is having her 13th birthday party at Annapolis Mall to see The Twilight Saga: Eclispe and can't wait to see Taylor Launter as Jacob Black, I know all the girls at Rylee's birthday party are going to be so starstuck when they see him on-screen. I think everybody knows when Eclispe comes out but if you don't know when it comes out, it's on June 30 (I am seeing on the premiere day for Rylee's birthday!) If you like the books that Stephanie Meyer wrote and the movies so far then you better see it as soon as you can!! Have to eat dinner soon, have a great summer, LATER!!

pinkroses
6/16/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FInd About Everything Just Going On This Blog!

About Me

Hey everybody it's pinkroses here telling you about my blog. First of all, I like to write and read so I decided to create a blog. I learned how to create one during a Tech Camp for Girls during the summer before 7th grade. I write to show what I like, what's happening at school, and much more. First of all, I love to read so many books at a time, right now I have about 7 books started (hope I finish all of then by the end of 2011 year!) I also like to write stories when I'm not doing homework or playing the piano. My favorite kind of music is pop and I love to watch movies although I can't eat popcorn (braces.) Anyway, so now that I've told something about me and what I like. Maybe I can have more followers, I have none right now. So check out my blog at http://www.sarasblog-pinkroses.blogspot.com/, so check it out, later!

pinkroses

WHAT I LIKE!

I love to read and write stories. My favorite subject in school is Math and I play the piano and I am now on Level 3. My favorite kind of music is pop and I love the Harry Potter series. My family and I have all the movies and all the books, all 3 of us are crazed about Harry Potter. My favorite TV show is Wizards of Waverly Place and my favorite movie is all the Harry Potter flims. I love cheese and I hope to go to Wisconsin on vacation someday. I love my family and realtives no matter what. pinkroses